Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hyatt Vacation Resort in Sedona, AZ

Rating: You Should Go

We took a family vacation to Sedona this year and stayed at the Hyatt Pinon Point. My dad happens to know someone who owns a Hyatt timeshare and offered us this great deal. Apparently, when Hyatt Resorts have leftover rooms, they sound out great deals to their
timeshare owners. If the owners aren't able to use the room, they can pass it onto a friend. Because of that, we were able to stay in a beautiful 2 room suite, 7 nights, for only $250 total. My advice to anyone reading: become friends with busy timeshare owners :)

This place was great. The rooms were clean and modern with a little dishwasher. The room Nate and I stayed in was the suite part (pictured here) and the other room was an attached studio with a little kitchenette. The views from every room were beautiful and our room had an amazing spa tub. The grounds had jacuzzis, a workout room, a game room, and shops on the premises. I would definitely stay there again.


Suite Kitchen

Living/Dining Room
Bedroom (with Spa Tub and King Bed)
Bathroom (with 2 sinks and HUGE shower)


Balcony

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful vacation resort. I want to come here because I want to visit your hotel and to have an experience. Well I'm sure I can have fun and relax here. Much better if I'm with my family and friends right?

    Vacation Resorts

    ReplyDelete