Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Troubadour in Los Angeles, CA


Rating: You Should Go

I've been to a few concert halls over the years, but the Troubadour is my favorite so far. We went there to see mewithoutYou (as well as some awesome openers). Besides the fact that they made us line up around the corner, I liked everything about the place. The venue, like
most, is pretty small, but the stage is centrally located, giving every spot a good view. It has open seating in a balcony where they serve food and drinks, as well as a restaurant area on the second floor and a standing bar on the main floor. Personally, I like the open seating because I get tired of standing for 3 or more hours during shows. The sound was great, the venue was clean, and the tickets are pretty cheap (usually from $12 to $20 per ticket, plus about $5 in transaction fees). The food is overpriced, but that's to be expected. I'd love to go here again.

MeWithoutYou setting up for their show.

No comments:

Post a Comment