Friday, September 21, 2012

Legends of Aviation Restaurant in Long Beach Airport, CA

Rating: You Should Go

The Legends of Aviation Restaurant is the one and only restaurant in Long Beach Airport (LGB). There's a "cafe" and some food stands, but really this is it if you want a meal, so we ate here before our trip to Anchorage. You can find this place on the top floor of the terminal (the stairs are a little hard to find but you'll see the restaurant once you get up there). There is also a lookout deck up there if you want to look at all the construction going on.
The menu is fairly simple. They have some sandwiches, soups, and starters, burgers, and maybe a few other entrees. Nate and I shared a club sandwich with fries, and I got a bowl of chicken noodle soup (my stomach wasn't feeling the best). It was all really good. The service was fast so I was never worried about getting to our gate on time (plus everything's only100 feet away from the security check-point). We spent about $24 total on the meal (with sodas), including tip, which isn't too bad for an airport. I'll definitely eat here again if I'm ever flying through.

No comments:

Post a Comment