Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Handel's Ice Cream in Upland, CA

Rating: You Should Go

My brother and sister-in-law took me to Handel's Homemade Ice Cream as a birthday treat. It's down the street from where I live but I had only noticed it once before. It's on the corner of a busy shopping center so I only saw the signs when they were lit up one night. As
far as I can tell, there's nowhere to sit inside or out, although it may have just been closed because it was night time. We ordered malts and ice cream cones. Everything was really delicious. The single scoop ice cream was huge! The malts and Nate's Hurricane (similar to a Blizzard) went in a flash. I look forward to going here again.

SINGLE Scoop Ice Cream Cone
P.S. I went back on $1 scoop Wednesday and the single scoops of those days are regular-sized, but still delicous. Then I went back again (on a different day) and got a chocolate ice cream pop, not knowing what it would be. It's actually a scoop of chocolate ice cream dipped in chocolate. It's really good and the best deal they have for only $2.50 (unless you go on $1 scoop Wednesday).

Ice Cream Pop








No comments:

Post a Comment