Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Molly's Souper in Upland, CA

Rating: You Should Go

I was lucky to try Molly's Souper for the first time with one of my best friends. We went on my lunch break because it's only open from 6am-2pm. This restaurant is behind the Upland Library in a remodeled house. It's actually pretty big on the inside, with 3 different rooms
with tables. We sat on the outside because it was such a beautiful day. If you have a dog, this place is great because it's dog-friendly. I ordered the Green Eggs and Ham breakfast (because I obviously like Dr. Seuss) with a biscuit in gravy. I wasn't sure what they meant by green eggs, but in this case it just meant eggs with lots of veggies. My friend ordered a chicken salad (which was huge). The food was so good - real home cooking, fresh and light. I ate everything on my plate. I'm not a big fan of biscuits and gravy, but it was good. I'd probably get a different side next time. The people were friendly and the food was amazing. I'm already planning to go again.

Green Eggs and Ham

Chicken Caesar Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment