Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Maria's Italian Deli in Ontario, CA

Rating: You Should Go

I heard about Maria's Italian Deli but couldn't find it until someone who had been there (my brother) showed the way. It's on the North-West corner of Holt and Laurel Ave (just west of Euclid), facing Holt. It's in a small building with offices. Look for the green patio umbrellas. Once I found it, I was pleasantly surprised by what it was like on the inside. Small but very clean and well decorated. It has a nice relaxed feel to it, especially compared to the busyness on Holt. We ordered the
lunch special with a turkey sandwich, macaroni salad, and a drink. Most of the sandwiches by themselves are $5 for a small and $7-$8 for a large. Sides and sodas would usually be extra. The lunch special came with everything I mentioned for around $7.50 after tax. The bread was nice and soft, the turkey was fresh and juicy, and the macaroni salad was delicious. The staff was also friendly. I would go here again when I'm craving a quality sandwich.

The lunch special

No comments:

Post a Comment